LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW I STARTED, MY EXPERIENCE & MY VALUES.
Hi, I’m Nancy and I’m the founder of True Horizon, a unique consultancy supporting brands to balance purpose and profit.
I started my career working as a Structural Design Engineer in London, before moving to live in Australia in 2007, which is where my sustainability journey began.
After over 10 years’ working in corporate sustainability, I founded True Horizon having identified a real need in the market – support for conscious brands that are ready to scale and striving to make a demonstrable and positive, impact.
I run my business from the beautiful New Forest where I now live with my husband and 2 labradors, serving clients across the UK and further afield.
My mission is to support conscious brands do business in a better way to create a positive impact on people, planet and profit.
Leading by Example
True Horizon is proudly B Corp certified and I have strived to build a business that is purpose-led, balancing people, planet & profit through:
- A commitment to following the waste hierarchy and prioritising waste reduction, reuse and recycling
- A commitment to reducing energy consumption, including the installation of energy efficient lighting and heating
- Using 100% renewable electricity and 100% carbon offset gas
- Providing an exceptional service to clients, acting always with honesty and integrity
- Timely response & effective resolution to any complaints
- Working with local businesses and contractors, wherever possible
- Actively supporting the Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI) who are an integral part of the Lymington community
- Partnering with the Love the Forest scheme in support of the New Forest Trust and their conservation and education projects
GET IN TOUCH
SIGN UP TO ECO BITES
nlhEnvironmental T/A True Horizon | Company Registered Number: 11294461 | Registered in England & Wales